Last week, while scrubbing my SPAM folder on Gmail, I discovered that Google had arbitrarily been sending several emails containing news of a more conservative slant straight to SPAM. Why would Google arbitrarily act in a manner to thwart the delivery of email? A topic for discussion later in this article.
America faces a huge test right now; division is costing us opportunity, liberty, freedom, and potential. Worse, it will eventually destroy the United States of America, a free Republic (if we can keep it). What is this nefarious foe; a lack of unity. The political parties have become so divisive that families are being torn asunder over something as petty as which political party to embrace. Religion, lifestyle choices, employment opportunities, and so much more are being used to erode America at the family foundation.
Socialsolutions.com reports some disturbing statistics from 2018. However, the COVID-Farrago has seen these numbers only increase, and the numbers for 2020 are still not compiled and updated. ACLEDdata.com provides some of the statistics from 2020, and the political violence inflicted on families is stunning! Where does the blame lay for all this violence, property damage, public property destruction, and the host of terrorism committed in George Floyd’s name; the US President, Vice President, Speakers of the House and Senate, the governors, the mayors, and state legislators.
I am not excusing individual accountability for specific acts, but every silent politician in America has condoned the divisive behavior. The corporate media have fed the violence and division, and the press has even been videoed participating in the violence. My wife stated something, “The problems have become too great for any single individual to make a difference.” I vociferously disagreed then and state unequivocally now that good is still in the majority of America and Americans and that one individual who declares enough is enough can make a world of difference!
Charmaine Yoest, Jack Spencer, John G. Malcolm, and James Carafano, writing for The Daily Signal, published an article on 11 June 2021 worthy of reading. The twelve points they outlined are listed below, and additional commentary is mine.
- Protect Our Vote – I cannot stress this enough. The November 2020 elections, like all elections since we allowed computers into the mix, were fraught with illegal and illicit behaviors and reflects malfeasance towards the voter. However, that problem is specifically targeted at the local political leaders and judges who refused to allow time for transparent investigations. President Biden and his administration are definitely not helping the situation. Getting the Federal Government out of elections is the pre-eminent step we need to return State Rights to State Governments.
- Secure Our Border – America was built on defensible borders, and neglecting those borders is the height of Treason! Webster defines Treason as “The betrayal of allegiance toward one’s own country, especially by committing hostile acts against it or aiding its enemies in committing such acts.” Hostile acts can be refusing to act when problems arise if the failure to act benefits you personally. The continued flaunting of National Security on America’s borders (North and South) is treasonous, and those committing these actions of inaction need to be held accountable before the bar of law!
- Stop Adding Debt – Of all the points raised in this Daily Signal article, this point is second most important, only behind defensible borders! Inflation must be fought with smarter monetary policies. Want a good reference for smarter economic policies; Mark Skidmore is a leading economist in the field of government economics and is almost entirely unknown unless you have a hobby in following government monetary policies. Dr. Skidmore has worked with a highly intelligent team of economists to try and find more than $94 Trillion in lost money in the Federal Government. Before America spends another dime, a full and transparent audit must be completed, all the books opened, and criminal charges brought!
- Stand Up To China – One of the things I particularly loved about President Trump, and honestly, there weren’t very many, was his hard stance against China! I applaud President Trump’s efforts at leading America while surrounded by enemies foreign and predominantly domestic! But to take a hardline stance against China is still desperately needed; yet, what do we see in the capitols of America, kowtowing to China by America’s elected leaders. ENOUGH! Stop committing Treason with a dedicated foreign enemy!
- Do NOT Raise Taxes – [Emphasis Mine] You cannot spend yourself out of debt, and you cannot tax your populace for personal benefits to remain elected by buying votes through forced taxation and government largess! America has never had an income problem; we have always had a spending problem! Debt is captivity, captivity to our enemies is Treason, and those committing Treason need to be held accountable before the law. From the bureaucrat to the politician, every single one needs to be held responsible for what they have and have not done in properly honoring the funds delivered to the Government through forced taxation!
- Stop the woke! – From Critical Race Theory to wave upon wave of identity politics, America is being divided so as to be more easily conquered. If you cannot see how dangerous these lines of division are, we need to talk about waking up mentally and recognizing the 800# Gorilla in the room! You do not need to have special identity laws for every single invented identity, and going down that slippery slope produces nothing but harm, chaos, and destruction. Ask Caesar from Ancient Rome how identity politics worked in Ancient Rome. History relates what happens at the end of the identity politics games, and the results are never beneficial!
- Cut Red Tape – Another one of those things I applaud President Trump for doing was cutting the Federal Government Red Tape to free the American worker, businesses, and manufacturing. Want a startling statistic; besides inflation, the only other driver of higher costs is government red tape. I learned this as a kid when I saw the taxes included in a gallon of gas. I asked if the same was true of all prices and my parents had no idea. Thus began my hobby of understanding and tracking economics! But, do not take my word for it; look up the cost of bread from 1940 to today, and look at how much government red tape has influenced just a loaf of bread. We, the proper owners of the Government in America, must regain the reigns from the asylum patients and cut government red tape!
- Help Us Sleep Safe at Night – Talk about a conjoined issue with defensible borders! Tell me, why are portions of America’s National Parks just as deadly as Northern Mexico? I have read first-hand accounts of scouts stumbling upon drug manufacturing facilities, landmines and guerilla war tactics employed to dissuade investigation, and the armed terrorists living in America’s National Parks to produce drugs for the American markets. Before Big-Tech thought this would blacken certain political parties’ chances at re-election or election, many of those stories were scrubbed from the Internet. Tell me, do you sleep safer at night right now than you did three years ago? My home security costs have skyrocketed, 24/7 surveillance makes me feel like a prisoner in my own home. Yet, the elected officials have blocked all attempts at using the military to root out the terrorists and gangs from America’s National parks and defend the US Borders.
- Stop Big-Tech! – Have you noticed the censorship occurring across the Internet? How one day you can find stories on a specific topic and the next you cannot locate those same sources? Perfect example, in February 2020, I could find Dr. Fauci’s research on Coronaviruses and many other research topics. Now, I can find nothing of those early research projects that proved Dr. Fauci is either lying in his research then or lying to the public now. I have emails being sent arbitrarily to SPAM if it is content Google opposes politically. I have witnessed LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media restrict access, shut down accounts, and destroy people’s livelihoods, all because of content the Big-Tech does not find politically palatable. I am done being censored, censured, and prohibited, all because some tech company does not like the truth!
- Deliver School Choice – Long have I written that K-12 education is sexually grooming and abusing America’s children instead of teaching them how to read, write, and think logically through arithmetics. K-12 education in America, since the 1860s, has been purposefully designed not to teach students how to read because a literate society knows freedoms and liberties, and an illiterate society can be controlled. Hence, I disagree with these authors; even school choice cannot save America’s youth from abuse at the hands of teachers and bureaucrats embedded in the education system. The individual states need to be freed from the Federal Department of Education. Then, the states need to revamp what education means and begin to throw out the bureaucrats and increase the abilities of teachers to lead and instruct in their classrooms!
- Empower Patients, NOT Government – [Emphasis Mine] Being a disabled veteran, having my medical care through the VA, I could not agree more that the Government needs to be ripped out of healthcare and the doctor-patient relationship. However, we also need the litigious nature of society to be corrected. The cost of malpractice insurance is so exceedingly prohibitive that doctors cannot practice independently, and the corporatization of medicine has been growing twice the government intrusion rate! Thus, the red tape needs to be removed, government intrusion needs to be clipped, and people looking at the judicial branch as a gold mine need to be shunted and stopped!
- Make Our Streets Safe! – Again, we find an issue with root causes behind defensible borders, military action to fight the drug trade, and the overhaul of the criminal justice system. When the criminal has more rights and protections than the victims, justice is not served! When sentences do not include community service to repair damage to a society, justice for the community is not served. When jail has more privileges than not being incarcerated, the criminal justice system is everything but bringing justice to criminals! We have enough trash, graffiti, weeds, and other community service work needing to be performed for three armies of criminals. Get them on this service instead of sitting all day. Worse, all those “peaceful protestors,” a.k.a domestic terrorists, need to be out repairing the damage to the communities they wrought!
Unity is a precious resource America has always enjoyed in abundance, and the political enemies of America despise America for the unity that has always been here. We might fight like brothers amongst ourselves, we might have ancient grudges and family disputes that spill over state lines, but we are inherently a unified people. Stop allowing the media to preach division, hate, and identity politics. Stop allowing those elected as representatives to divide you and your family. America, we have a choice before us, unite and live, or divide and fall. All of the changes discussed stem from a simple point, will we choose to unite and live or allow division to separate us to be conquered as unpitied sacrifices in a contemptible struggle?
Join me! Join with your neighbors and family members! Let us for a community of responsible and intelligent citizens, who are informed, and active in halting the government abuses at every turn! As a united front, we can win! Believe that, and we are halfway to restoring America to the ”Shining city on a hill!”
© 2021 M. Dave Salisbury
All Rights Reserved
The images used herein were obtained in the public domain; this author holds no copyright to the images displayed.