Regularly, after I write an article, I am asked, “What is a person to do?” The question is generally followed by the following, “The enemies are vast, the criminals are legion, the forces entrenched, and the allies are too few in number to matter.” As Rogers and Hammerstein would relate, I am not a “Cockeyed Optimist;” however, please allow me to relate and offer some suggestions.
Earlier this past week, I was in Walmart after an ER visit, never pleasant. What was worse about this visit was that some toddler was being teased mercilessly by an older child to scream hysterically. At this point in my day, my cherub-like demeanor is on life-support, and I am crying, “For the love of mud and money, make it stop. Parents end the torture, stop this child screaming!” The parents were immune to the screams, the public refused to intervene, the store refused to manage the parents, and I was left to suffer, along with every other person, to the sounds of this child screaming.
I wandered from the pharmacy to other parts of the store, looking for anywhere I could hide to escape the onslaught of this child’s screams and could find no place safe from the sounds and attacks on my nerves. I went looking for this child to offer gold, silver, food, anything to silence this detestable decibel desecration and end the onslaught. That is when I discovered how uncaring and useless the parents were in controlling their children and realized the minority could not be bribed into obedience.
In the agony of this experience, but worse after several days of recollection, I have learned some valuable lessons.
- The child screaming is not the majority of children. Worse, the children are not the majority of people in the population. The ones screaming are such a small percentage that with minimal adults banding together, caring, and taking action, the child and the weak-kneed adults could easily be overpowered and sanity restored.
- While some suffering is good for the soul, other suffering requires action, commitment, and dedication to principles of freedom to overcome.
- How do you tell the difference – There is NO difference! There is no distinction between one type of suffering or another. All suffering can be fought against and won if the individual has strong enough intestinal fortitude and can gather enough like-minded people willing to care and act!
How do I know this is correct? I talked to people; I observed people suffering under the hellacious onslaught of this toddler screaming, these parents’ indifference, and understood a common principle for Republican Societies, gather enough like-minded people dedicated to a common cause, and blessed change can occur. I kept asking, why didn’t the parents demand the older child stop teasing, the younger, and can only surmise they desired this public spectacle for personal gain, attention, and because they like sharing the power they have over society when their children misbehave.
It is common knowledge George Soros has invested a LOT of money into the criminal justice system, especially into city district attorneys, to win criminal justice and abuse victims. If George Soros is akin to the parents, and his ilk are those paying for the toddlers and older children to tease for personal gain when the toddler screams. We have a pattern and reasoning for the toddlers raising rhubarbs in the Walmart societies called “America.”
Having identified the parents, who are the toddlers screaming and throwing a fit? May I suggest we look to the evening news for characters screaming. Paid actors who raise their cackles at the drop of dimes annoy the populace every time they open their mouths. ANTIFA, BLM, LGBTQ+ communities, Communists, Leftists, Extremists on both sides of the political spectrum, Labor Unions, AOC and her band of merry idiots in the US House of Representatives, Pelosi, Biden and his bucolic band of bumblers, other politicians, and those who consider themselves of the “political class,” “peaceful protestors” which are nothing but terrorists burning cities and towns across America, and so many more. Never forget, some of the worst people screaming are those reporting the screamers themselves, the corporate media!
Who is the older child relentlessly teasing, on the urging and the silent approval of the parents, the toddler? Would it surprise anyone if the first and most potent teaser are the bureaucrats who refuse to be governed and scrutinized? How can we know this is a fact; how did “peaceful protestors” burn down a police station? How did police officer defunding grow into such a cohesive movement in such a short time? How did funding move so quickly from city to city across America, and delivery of bricks and other riot supplies mysteriously appear in riot zones, without anyone noticing? The bureaucrats across this nation are up to their collective eyeballs in protecting their power from the citizens from catching wise of their crimes. Why do you think so much money was pumped into the races of those who count ballots!
Who else is teasing the toddlers? Big tech is playing a supporting role. Big pharmaceutical is playing a supporting role. Both receive considerable windfalls in investment support, and the evidence can be found when you play simple games of “Follow the money.” Corporate media in 2020 was caught on camera teasing the toddler and participating as a toddler in the screaming, and nothing was done to punish the press. Hollywood, many of the most lurid and detestable of Hollywood, are paying considerable sums to practice low-intensity conflict (LIC) from the comfort of their living room for personal gain and private glee.
How big is the population of toddlers? Tiny, all but insignificant. Want to know a secret; like all terrorist organizations and toddlers around the world, they know how small they are, how insignificant they are, and they know their only weapon is NOISE! Why are the terrible two’s and three’s called “Terrible,” because the child has learned how small they are and have realized they can affect the world through obnoxious NOISES! Gaining attention through NOISE. Being discovered, having fun, getting rewards, all this and more through NOISE! What do responsible parents do to correct behavior in toddlers to make the “terrible” two’s and three’s less terrible, behavior modification!
What is the first step? The responsible parent stops the older child from teasing the toddler! Usually through behavior modification of the older child! If the older child persists, the behavior modification increases until that child learns teasing will NOT be tolerated! At the same time, the responsible parent is also correcting the noise the toddler is making and correcting the child to use words or signs until communication skills catch up with mental abilities, making clear that abject NOISE is NOT tolerated – also increasing behavior modification until the lesson is learned and NOISE is stopped!
- Band together. I cannot emphasize this enough! Like-minded people built America, and until like-minded people reband to rebuild, nothing is going to change!
- See something, say something!
- Ridicule is a powerful tool! Laugh at the stupidity and the inanity of those who would abuse our tolerance.
- Record the toddlers acting the fool. Post those recordings. Share the recordings with others. Mock, ridicule, and publicly shame! Public shame is not harmful, nor is it discriminatory. Until the toddlers learn to use logic and words, they deserve to be mocked, scorned, and humiliated!
- Every time the toddler’s teasers are discovered, post, share, like, and ridicule!
- Take decisive ACTION! – The toddlers gain power when action is not taken. Simple lesson parents learn. Retake the power from the toddlers, and this also is not discriminatory. Society belongs to those willing to sacrifice for it, and the toddler will not sacrifice; thus, the toddler has no place in society.
- The toddler’s good behavior cannot be purchased with gifts, bribes, shiny baubles, and other transitory items. The toddler is appetite incarnate; the only thing that works to curb a toddler’s appetite is to teach behavior modification! Behavior modification is NOT discrimination!
- Understand LIC. Know LIC. Fight using the principles of LIC. It cannot be understated; this is war, LIC is WAR! The toddlers have waged war, and right now, they think they are winning because they are not finding any opposition. If you need a refresher on LIC, check out the links, read up, and learn!
Final Comments and Thoughts
It does not matter if the entire house is full of toddlers and mischievous boys hell-bent on teasing the toddlers into an army of NOISE bombs! The adults are always in charge, always outnumbering the toddlers, and always in command! Use this knowledge to strategize, organize, think, layout tactics, and begin today to out-think, outsmart, and outmaneuver the teasing older children to reduce the toddler noise! You and I, we outnumber these pestilential reprobates, and the rule of law IS sufficient to the task of curbing this obnoxious behavior. We need to begin to show up in strength, marshaled for war, and ready to curb the toddlers! Join me!
© Copyright 2021 – M. Dave Salisbury
The author holds no claims for the art used herein, the pictures were obtained in the public domain, and the intellectual property belongs to those who created the images.