To some of you, I am preaching to the choir; but sometimes the choir sings better when they have more knowledge. Please help sing louder. To others, what I am about to say is so far out of your current understanding that your brains might hurt; I am sorry. You will never understand snowflakes and trolls, but I am willing to take that chance!
According to the Wall Street Journal, the fraudulent president, President Biden, is taking the same plan President Obama used to restrict America to a Climate Change job-killing pogrom!
“Mr. Biden is essentially doing an end-run around the Constitution, which requires approval by two-thirds of the Senate for the President to enter a treaty. The emissions reductions that foreign leaders pledged on Thursday aren’t legally binding, but Mr. Biden intends to use regulation to bind Americans.”
This single statement should scare every American, whether you believe in Climate Change Hype or not. President Obama and now President Biden refuse to act within the law where climate change is concerned. This means there are nefarious problems, greedy hands, and legal issues the sitting president is trying to keep hidden from American citizens. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning of the Climate Change Pogrom Plans that have been made public.
What is a Pogrom?
A pogrom is a violent massacre or destruction by a government entity against its own citizens. Nazi Germany changed the law, then massacred legally their Jewish, Catholics, Handicaps, mentally handicapped, and other aspects of undesirable citizens. Stalin and Mao have used pogroms to murder, execute, and destroy their own people, neighbors, and many others.
Why is Climate Change a Pogrom?
From the Wall Street Journal, “Businesses will be conscripted as foot soldiers in the progressive war on fossil fuels. America’s founders believed that the Constitution’s separation of powers would safeguard individual liberty, but this assumes Congress guards its power” [emphasis mine]. The separation of powers was supposed to stop this madness. As President Obama demonstrated, there are loads of chicaneries the legislative branch can get away with, and Congress and the Judicial Branch refuse to exert their powers.
Now, let’s talk about the 10-year plan, a $2.3 Trillion plan that is a “more-than-infrastructure proposal” but is nothing but the Green New Deal in disguise. So far, the best record for the details that have been released comes from DailyMail.com. We need to be clear, not all the details have been released, but those released details should scare every person in America into action against this power seizure!
- Biden vowed that America would be “on a path of a zero-emissions economy by no later than 2050.”
- Where is the US Congress in agreeing to this plan?
- Where is the complete plan laid out for the American People to review and approve?
- America is a Republic (if we can keep it), and I do not see anything that reveals this information, neither does DailyMail.com.
- From experts, to reach a zero-emissions economy, the following will have to occur within the next 10-years:
- All meat consumption, especially red meat, will have to drop to less than 4 pounds a month per American, or roughly 90% of today’s consumption rates for red meat and a 50% cut in all animal consumption. Essentially, America would be on a 0.18 ounce of meat per day for protein.
- Every single American will have to buy an electric car, currently a $55K investment.
- Electric heat, solar panels, windmills, and more would have to be drastically increased, increasing the cost of electricity to roughly $5700 a month for heating and cooling your home.
- The costs of the plan, to start, begin at $2.3 Trillion. If ObamaCare is any indicator at how fast cost estimates by the government are surpassed, a closer cost estimate is around $500 Trillion! Don’t forget the farrago that was the ObamaCare Website! Including:
- $85 Billion for infrastructure modernizing public transit.
- $174 Billion replacing lead pipes and modernizing drinking water and sewer systems.
- $100 Billion to protect nature-based infrastructure.
- $40 Billion for housing infrastructure.
- What does this mean?
- $100 Billion for upgrades to the electrical grid.
- $100 Billion for new public schools.
- Isn’t this a state issue?
- Aren’t I, and every other American, already paying for school modernization?
- $10 Billion for upgrading federal buildings.
- Why isn’t this already occurring?
- $35 Billion for investing in climate science.
- $10 Billion for an enforcement arm, called the Civilian Climate Corps.
- How many dairy farms, ranches, and other animal husbandry jobs will be lost to reduce protein intake to 0.18 ounces daily?
- How many restaurant jobs will be wiped out due to the costs that will disproportionately fall upon the reduced middle-class and lower class of people?
- How many American jobs in Natural Gas and Oil fields will be lost to other countries that do not have to follow the same plan to reduce emissions?
- How much of the economy will be sacrificed for science projects and liberal pipe dreams?
- Public transit systems are a colossal waste of tax dollars just for inner-city transit; how about intra-city transit?
- AMTRAK hasn’t been able to turn a profit on carrying people between cities ever; how does modernizing public transit improves the loss of taxpayer dollars down this well of liberal insanity?
Remember, our pattern for this insanity is from President Obama, who had a comfortable first two years due to a friendly House and Senate. They could not do these enviro-legislation issues due to US Constitutional problems, so President Obama used executive orders. Again and again, climate science has proven to be a money-sucking black hole for taxpayers while the limited few buy new jets, new luxury yachts and force restrictions upon everyone else.
How many people will die from the cold or the heat due to the cost of electricity, electricity failure, and not having a backup or tertiary source for heat or cooling? Every year America sees people die from the cold and excessive heat. Want a pattern for how higher electricity costs and liberal-brain dead solutions work; let’s look at California. Last year, loss of power killed people on medical equipment, where electrical lines were not properly maintained, sparked fires, and rolling brownouts are common. Now that you see the middle and lower class sacrifices, ask yourself, did Speaker Pelosi (D) or any of here Hollywood and political buddies suffer any inconveniences from brownouts and loss of electrical power?
Hey Speaker Pelosi, how big are your freezers and refrigerators again? How many do you have in your walled mansion? How much electricity do you consume? Climate scare is a method for an unconstitutional power grab, plain and simple, and every single American needs to be actively engaged in fighting these restrictions! The fight for liberty is cloaked in “Climate Science,” and every nation on earth has been infected with this power-grabbing sickness where politicians win and the citizens lose!
© 2021 M. Dave Salisbury
All Rights Reserved
The images used herein were obtained in the public domain; this author holds no copyright to the images displayed.
One thought on “NO MORE BS: Climate Change is GOVERNMENT CONTROL!”