Steve Hilton, writing for the Daily Mail, published a story on the 30th of January 2021, called, “The very divisive president: Joe Biden has unleashed a wave of wokery in his first ten days that will enrage millions – as his supporters in Silicon Valley shut down dissent, writes David Cameron’s former policy adviser Steve Hilton.” The article is worth reading for the insights Mr. Hilton brings to the forefront on measuring the newest American President. In reading this article, I found clearer cut cases of Dane-Geld being paid, which is my focus. America, we must push back on the tyranny of Executive Order rulemaking end-runs around the US Constitutional processes, procedures, and the co-equal branches of US Government. More still, check your local government and look for pork-barrel spending that is purchasing support, and call that purchase what it is, “Dane-Geld!”
Consider the last three American Presidents; President Trump issues 1 Executive order in his first 10-days in office. President Obama issued 2. President Biden has issued more than 30! Look at these Executive Diktats, and remember, the coalition that elected the fraudulent President is very shaky. Hence, the Executive Orders issued are all to pay off some part of President Biden’s electoral coalition or target President Trump while plagiarizing from President Trump’s successes. Mr. Hilton clarifies that President Biden is using President Trump’s plans, calling them President Biden’s programs, and getting away with the sham because the US Media refuses to call out the President for plagiarism!
For example, killing the “Keystone Pipeline” through Executive Order was red meat to President Biden’s militant Environmental Dane’s. Just like killing coal was a direct payment to President Obama’s Environmental Dane’s. Purchasing support through government action or with taxpayer funds is illegal; yet, this President wants to do more than all his predecessors combined, as witnessed by the Executive Orders’ speed the orders are issuing forth. Hence, not only is Dane-Geld an issue, but so is the rate of issue. Why the rush?
Mr. Hilton mentions the obvious mental issues the current President is suffering. Is the speed of paying off the Dane’s, President Biden’s obligation to his VP Kamala Harris for her to have a ready scapegoat? What backroom deals are powering the payoffs to the Dane’s who have spent the last four-years using every trick in the book to weaponize government? Who paid for the demonstrations this previous spring, summer, and fall? Who is paying for the ongoing terrorism in Portland?
Dane-Geld payments destroyed several nations, where the intent was to make the terrorist Danes go-away. Why is the government issuing more Dane-Geld, and who is expected to “Go Away?” President Trump issued 10-Vetoes in his four-year term of office. His veto was always for specific reasons, which often included pork-barrel spending or egregious power grabs by the Federal Government. For example, “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021” was full of issues not related to American’s struggling with the government made mess of COVID-19. The embedded link takes you to the entire 5593 pages of insanity that were not read before voting, was not passed to benefit American’s, and was not passed to protect America. Leaving one question, “Who benefited?”
Speaking of Dane-Geld, does the following leave feeling warm and comfortable that the legislative branch is doing their elected duties of writing concise laws and scrutinizing government?
“SEC. 7. ADJUSTMENTS TO COMPENSATION.
Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no adjustment shall be made under section 601(a) of the Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946 (2 U.S.C. 4501) (relating to cost of living adjustments for Members of Congress) during fiscal year 2021 [sic].”
In a bill to fund the government without a budget, spend money not available, and purchase support through pork-barrel spending, the first order of business is to protect the elected representatives’ cost of living allowance. Why? Will Speaker Pelosi and then-Speaker Mitch McConnell please step to the microphone and explain why the hardships being suffered to pay taxes is not first shared by the elected representatives? Speaking of questions and Dane-Geld, why is the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) not providing forecast reports on this legislation’s effects before being passed by the legislators? If the legislation’s overall impact will be negative, putting the OMB Report off until after the bill is made into law remains a blatant abuse of power granted through the election process. Who benefited and why? Finally, today is the 31st of January 2021; where is the OMB report, and what does it say?
The “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021” declares the following, “… necessary for the practical and efficient work of the Department.” I have a Missouri mentality, “Show Me.” Show me where the funds provided are being appropriately used for the “practical” or “efficient” work of the various departments of the Federal Government! The Senators and Representatives have two jobs, write laws and scrutinize government. Since previous appropriations acts contain the same language, let’s use some actual examples needing scrutinization.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – Office of Inspector General (VA-OIG) conducted an administrative investigation in response to a referral from VA officials about the potential for a conflict of interest involving VA employees’ establishment of a cooperative research and development agreement (CRADA) between VA and a private company in 2016. – How often are similar events occurring in the VA or another Federal Agency and not being reported and investigated? Two VA Employees intentionally lied, obstructed, failed to disclose, and the VA-OIG declined to prosecute. What did happen to the employees involved? Better still, what are the elected officials doing to protect the “practical and efficient work of the government?”
- , 57, of Ocean Springs, Mississippi, was charged with defrauding the United States and other health care providers in a $1.8 million scheme related to acquiring and hoarding personal protective equipment, and price gouging health care providers, including numerous VA hospitals. – While Mr. Ritchey remains innocent until proven guilty by a trial jury of his peers, this example remains particularly egregious. What are the elected officials doing to protect the “practical and efficient work of the government?”
- The VA Office of Inspector General (VA-OIG) conducted an inspection to assess allegations related to delayed medication delivery from the VA Manila Outpatient Clinic (clinic) pharmacy in Pasay City, Philippines, before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. The OIG determined that none of these delays resulted in adverse clinical outcomes and made two recommendations related to pharmacy stock shortages and processing delays. – Delays in prescription refills are of particular interest, as my prescription refills in VISN 22 at the Phoenix VAHCS remain anywhere from 10-25 days later than pre-COVID. What has to occur to get the VA leadership off their hind-quarters to fix the VA processes and people? Since the VA has been broken since Rep. Nancy Pelosi was first elected to the US House of Representatives, it remains fair to ask, and demand an answer, to the following question. What are the elected officials doing to protect the “practical and efficient work of the government?”
- Does a 75% failure rate indicate the “practical and efficient work of the government?” The Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is running a 75% failure rate on properly handling veterans cases where the veteran is being paid a stipend but has become incompetent and institutionalized. Where are the elected representatives that were hired to scrutinize and hold accountable the Federal Employees of the Executive Branch for the “practical and efficient work of the government?”
- Jonathan Yates, 52, of Bluefield, Virginia, was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for sexually abusing veterans. While employed as a doctor of osteopathic medicine at the VA Medical Center in Beckley, West Virginia, Yates rubbed the genitals of two veterans and digitally penetrated a third veteran’s rectum under the guise of legitimate medicine. – What are the elected officials doing to protect the “practical and efficient work of the government,” or are veterans to expect being sexually abused at Federal Employees’ hands? The question is valid because this is not the only incident, merely the only incident caught and punished publicly!
- Robert Morris Levy, 54, of Fayetteville, Arkansas, was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison and ordered to pay approximately $497,000 in restitution for one count each of involuntary manslaughter and mail fraud. Levy served as the chief of pathology and laboratory medical services at the Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks in Fayetteville from 2005 until his termination in 2018. Levy was suspended in 2016 for being intoxicated on duty. Following a three-month treatment program, he returned to work under the condition he maintains sobriety and submits to random alcohol and drug screening. To avoid testing positive, however, Levy illegally used an undetectable chemical substance that causes prolonged intoxication. While employed by the VA, Levy incorrectly diagnosed diseases and falsified medical records, including the misdiagnosis of lung cancer in a veteran who would later die without treatment. The prosecutor hoped the sentence would “send a strong message.” – Why should the sentence send any message when Mr. Levy maintained his position after being drunk on duty? Did Mr. Levy lose his retirement benefits and other employment goodies? He killed a veteran through inaction; again, this is not the first incident, nor the most egregious incident of veterans being killed by providers at the VA. What are the elected officials doing to protect the “practical and efficient work of the government,” or should veterans expect to be murdered at Federal Employees’ hands?
- A former case manager at a nonprofit organization dedicated to combating veteran homelessness and a property agent has pleaded guilty to conspiring to steal approximately $124,000 in federal funds intended to help homeless veterans. Between approximately October 2013 and November 2015, Camelia Revels was employed at HOPE Atlanta, where she was responsible for confirming a veteran’s eligibility to participate in the program, assisting veterans in finding suitable housing, and preparing the vouchers to secure issuance of funds to vendors. Among the vendors Revels provided to her supervisor for approval were companies that were owned and operated by Katrise Jones. Jones was supposed to act as a property agent and assist the veterans with finding suitable housing. In December 2014, HOPE Atlanta learned that Jones was not making rental payments on behalf of veterans and directed Revels to no longer work with her. Revels ignored this directive and continued her scheme with Jones, which included opening a joint bank account where stolen funds were deposited. Sentencing is scheduled for April 2021. – By careful count, this is the fifth incident of theft uncovered and prosecuted since November 2020; I could be wrong, large sums of money were stolen, and the thieves were aided and abetted by VA Employees. Where are the elected representatives that were hired to scrutinize and hold accountable the Federal Employees of the Executive Branch for the “practical and efficient work of the government?”
Dane-Geld is not just monetary payments to Danes. Dane-Geld is paid by allowing Federal Employees to act like hooligans on a three-day pass from Dante’s First Ring, with impunity and zero accountability. Dane-Geld is paid through favorable contracts, which is unethical and illegal. Still, Speaker Pelosi could subvert these contracting regulations to put up useless plastic barriers so COVID positive representatives could vote her for speaker.
Dane-Geld is killing America, and Dane-Geld’s power is evident in all government levels, from the school board and the animal control officers to the office of the Fraudulent President. I repeat, only for emphasis, that the solution to curbing runaway government is to look locally first! Curb those Dane-Geld payers and hold them accountable for the disasters caused by their poor decisions. For example, why aren’t the mayors and city councils of Portland, Seattle, Detroit, New York, Ferguson, Minneapolis – St. Paul, etc., being held accountable for the loss of private property, the damage of public and private property, all based upon paying Dane-Geld to terrorists? Indeed, there must be a hungry lawyer out there who could make the cases stick.
Dane-Geld is dangerous, and those politicians paying need to be held responsible.
© 2021 M. Dave Salisbury
All Rights Reserved
The images used herein were obtained in the public domain; this author holds no copyright to the images displayed.